Stainless steel tube railing, ideal for housing, roads, commercial blocks, universities, hospitals, and subway entrances. Why are stainless steel tubes more suitable for railing projects?
Stainless steel tube more suitable for railing projects
- Not easy to rust
The advantage of stainless steel railing is that it is not easy to rust. This is essential for an outdoor railing system because we all know that if you use iron material to make railings, even if it is painted before use or after a long time, it will still rust. However, there is no need to worry about using stainless steel railing because stainless steel incorporates a low erosion rate, and maintains its unrusted look for several years even if water gets inside them.
- Easy installation and beautiful appearance.
To save your precious time, stainless steel European-style handrail adopts modern technology and are manufactured without solder joints. The vertical and horizontal insertion device is simple, faster than traditional iron fences. What is more critical is their sleek aesthetic look that catches your eyes every time you look at them.
- Resistant to oxidation and corrosion
The color of the tube is as original as stainless steel’s color. The color is gorgeous and can be used on various occasions. 304&316L stainless steel tube has excellent properties of high-temperature resistance, sun resistance, rain resistance, corrosion resistance, and it is not easy to peel off. It will not cause wall pollution, so it is widely used in municipal engineering and commercial facilities. European-style stainless steel tube can be used in villas, five or seven-star hotels, and other high-end spaces. It comes in various specifications, colors, and shapes. The steel railing incorporates both American And Europen style nobly and beautifully.
- Long life
Stainless steel handrail is very safe and long-lasting. If the service life of 304&316L stainless steel handrail reaches 50 years, its strength and hardness exceed far higher than those of ironwork and other materials. It can withstand a pressure of more than 205MPA and a tensile force of 520MPA per square meter, and it will not deform under the high temperature of 800 ℃.
- Light, easy to use and ship
Compared with the convenience of transportation. Stainless steel balcony railings are lighter than ironwork. Such characteristics of stainless steel make it very versatile and easy to transport. Because it is effortless to use 304&316L stainless steel tube during installation.
How to maintain stainless steel?
Many families usually choose stainless steel when choosing materials such as handrails and stair railings, because stainless steel is aesthetic, artistic, decorative, and robust. However, some stainless tubes were found to rust after a while.
Stainless steel tube is a thin, robust, dense, and stable, protective film formed on its surface to prevent oxygen atoms from continuing to penetrate and oxidize to obtain anti-rust ability. Once, for some reason, the film is damaged, the oxygen atoms in the air or liquid will continue to separate, forming loose iron oxide, and the metal surface will be continuously rusted, so stainless steel will also appear the phenomenon of rust. There are other many reasons, such as the presence of chloride ions in the environment due to air pollution. Chloride ions extensively exist in salt, sweat, seawater, sea breeze, etc. Stainless steel corrodes quickly in situations where chloride ions exist. Therefore, there are conditions for the use of stainless steel, and it is necessary to wipe frequently to remove dust and keep it clean and dry.
After understanding the reasons for the rust of stainless railings, we need to make more targeted maintenance of stainless fences.
- No matter how good the product is, it can not bear the damage caused by the unreasonable operation. Therefore, the key is to use stainless steel railings in a better way. In daily life, the surface of the railing will turn gray or dirty often, so when cleaning it up, there is a need to be careful not to scrub it with rough or sharp-edged objects, because the friction will scratch the surface of the stainless railing. Especially for mirror-light, must use cleaning cloths which are soft and are not easy to fall off. Satin steel and brushed surface should be wiped along the lines. Otherwise, it would leave scratches on the surface.
- Avoid using washing liquid, steel balls, grinding tools, etc. containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives. To avoid residual washing liquid and corrode the stainless steel surface, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of washing.
- If the surface of the rust steel engineering fence is dusty, and it is hard to remove dirt, it can be washed with soap and weak washing. The adhesive component can be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvents. The surface of the stainless steel protective pile is contaminated with grease, oil, and lubricating oil. Wipe clean with a soft cloth, and then wash with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or a special cleanser. The surface of stainless steel has bleach and various acids attached. Rinse immediately with water, then dip with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water. The surface of the stainless steel protective pile has a rainbow pattern, which is caused by excessive use of soap or oil. It can be washed away with warm water when cleaning. The rust caused by dirt on the surface of the stainless steel protective pile can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or it can be cleaned with special washing chemicals.
As long as we use the right maintenance methods, we can extend the life of stainless steel and keep it clean, bright, and as beautiful as ever.